Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unfortunate Doom and Gloom

Today is not what I’d ever hope a day to be
For today all I see is gloom, feel is doom
Because I am beaten
Beaten from all the left and right hooks that society has to offer
Beaten up from failure
And all the obstacles, most of which are big, too hard to overcome
Even beaten up from liars, people who say they’ll help you out
Be there for you through thick and thin
But they are like what’s in dumpsters
Simply trash
Which is always awful to think of someone
But to stomp on someone when they’re down is even worst
And today, I am down
Defeated in my mind, my body, my heart just crushed
Solutions to my problems no where to be found
Only pain, man pan, emotional discomfort
And, you know what, I have to wonder why should I look forward to tomorrow?
Why, when it may be like today
Which is full of doom and gloom.

No comments: