Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Queen I Pray You'll Always Be

I give you the crown
For you are my Queen
My one and only love
To kiss, squeeze, please for undetermined time
Because never should a time tag be put on the creation and elation experienced through love-making
Never
So each night that we lay the clock goes blank
As my thoughts are centered only on you
And your lips and hips
Every oily, tantalizing spot on your body
That continues to stir this overflow of emotions inside of me
Emotions that cause rise, that spurns wild, exotic thoughts
And reaction that, my Queen, causes both you and I to float
Soaking ever so sweetly in an outpour of wetness
Sheets soaked, our bodies drenched
Time passing slowly, pleasurably away
The crown forever attached to you in my mind
For you are my Queen now and forever as I so pray.

No comments: