Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Candy Store

I went to the candy store yesterday
But there was no candy
The store, however, was packed with women
So I’m going back today
Because sugar can’t fulfill my heart
But a good woman
Can fulfill both my heart and appetite for love
And take me on a journey that Id’ hope is never-ending
So, I’ll head back to the candy store everyday if need be
Looking for delight
The woman of whom my attention away from work and my kids will be focused on
The woman of whom I’ll dine with at the coziest of restaurants
Of whom I’ll walk boardwalks and beach sands with
Occasionally shower with, enjoying every sweet spot on her body
Which would be better than any snicker’s or Hershey bar
Any sugar drop
For she’s be all the sugar I’d need.

2 comments:

mzhoney said...

I am sooo liking this.

Unknown said...

Can I just say wow.