Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To The Woman I Wish I Had

We had it going on last night
Screams and tears of joy
Satisfaction in overflow
So today I sit blank on matters I should be concentrating on
Such as work
But captured imagination-wise on what it will be like the next time we lay together
You opening up like the sweetness of a dozen red roses
And I diving right into you, willing and happy to stay a while as I explore all the depths of your body
Oh my, last night and the build up to it
Me wondering about the paradise of all my desires
You, unclothed
You, unclothed and inviting
You, unclothed, inviting and driving me into a frenzy of unrestrained growth and hardness
And then once it begin
Did you see my eyes sparkle?
Notice adrenaline rushing through my body?
It was something, you were something
All that I imagined
And guess what?
If this is a dream I don’t want it to end
As far too many dreams ultimately do
So, I’ve decided to not only concentrate on your mind and the sexually chemistry you and I have
But also your mind, your soul, your goals, your missions and dreams of professional and financial growth
Because, if we connect on all levels
Then we will be better than Romeo and Juliet
We will be more real, more lasting
With a lifetime full of screams and tears of you at night.

No comments: