Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Loving Through All

Tonight, I give you no reason to guess
No reason to ever wonder again
For tonight I give you my heart and much more
I give you every ounce of energy
Every bit of fluid from my body
I give you me in the fullest wanting only you and your love in return
For your love and your love only would be like a match that forever lights my torch
That engulfs my body and soul
That creates warmth that shields me from the wilderness of the lost, lost men
Who never find that right woman, that sparkling, everyday candlelight
As I’ve long craved
Believed to have found in you
For through my windshields all I see is the beauty that is you
For with my hands all I want to do is touch you
For with my feet all I want to do is run to you
For with my mind, yes the ultimate controller, all I want to do is think about you
Because thinking about you allows my mind to be centered on all that is great
On all that is sweet
On the single, most special woman I’ve ever met
Which is why tonight
I give you the key to my heart
With it, I also promise that I’ll love you through all adversity
That I’ll go through any and all lengths to please you
To keep a smile on your face.

No comments: