Saturday, December 19, 2009

All Buzzed Over Her

You don’t have to touch a woman to actually feel her
To actually connect
As I believe to be the case between you and I
Without even a kiss
Without nothing more than just a hug and friendly conversation
But that’s good enough for me
Good enough because I’m buzzing now
With excitement, thrills beyond imagination
Thrills that come with wonder
The wonder of what it is that makes you tick, happy, sensual at the right times
Times like when the lights are dim and the curtains closed
For privacy and fun
For better connecting
Of our bodies, our souls, our minds
Of all my greatest desires
Which, truth be told, I have a lot of whereas you are concerned
And I’ve never touched you beyond just a friendly hug
But my imagination runs wild, my hope strong
For hope and imagination stirs my mind, warms my heart
Keeps me buzzing about you.

No comments: