Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rhythm And Flow

I’m a poet, you know
I’m a poet, let me flow
I’m a poet, perhaps I’ll make you glow
I’m a poet, know it, flowing with it, now let me show it
Funny, serious, delirious, maybe you’re curious
Expected, perhaps unexpected?
For you know not how I really flow
Excusing the luxury of big money dough
But oh how I wish it were so
Jingle, jingle
Later, any chance you and I can mingle?
Jingle, jingle, jingle
Just you and I alone, no bells needed
Dim lights, jazz music, a night that should be heated
Jingle
Jingle
Jingle
Jingle, jingle, jingle
Guess what?
Jingle
From an enticing evening of mingle
To a night of passion and lay
Holiday play
A come-true-fantasy
Sunset to sundown
As we prance, dance, set it off with hot-and-spicy romance
The poet I am
The poet I am
The poet
The poet
Tonight y’all also know it
And guess what
Not into faking it
Just doing it, living it, sometimes hitting it
The latter bringing out the Tiger Woods in I
Ho, ho, ho
Jingle, mingle
Simply making it happen
The joy of the Christmas season
The main reason
For this poem
Cheer up baby
Get out of that fog, have a hypnotizing glass of egg nogg
Spiced, of course
Will help you get right onto toasty course
Jingle, jingle
Hope I pleased y’all
Gotta go now to mingle
Been my pleasure so you know
My name is Dre, the end of my rhythm and flow.

No comments: