Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best of the Best

No other version of me is better than me
I am the best of the best
You better feel the same about yourself
For each day we look in the mirror we must first like what we see of ourselves
Before liking what we see of others
So I am best of the best
How about you?
See, you do not have to be Kobe Bryant
A mixture of grace and thunder
You do not have to be Usain Bolt
Faster than lightening
You do not have to be Halle Barre or Beyonce
Beatuty beyond imagination
Or be a grand chef, top lawyer, doctor
Rich and famous
You just have to be you
The best that you can be
Your version of yourself
Which is the only one that matters
For you and I are behind the wheel
And I know I’m willing and ready to drive to the highest destination possible for myself
Fly or swim through treacherous waters, if necessary
Climb the highest mountain
Leap over barriers
Mighty in mind and mission
How about you?
http://www.amazon.com/Undaunted-Andre-D-Williams/dp/1598250140/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243866216&sr=8-1

No comments: