Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stirred By Ambition and Legendary Status

I am legend
In my mind
On every pathway I travel
For my goal is to always leave a mark
As is the case with every man and woman
Of whom boiling ambitions stir
Day after day
Through thick, hard adversity
For only the strong will survive
Conquering the deceitful as well as jealous minds
Beating down doors to create better opportunity
Hard sweat, determination, character that is mighty
The way legends are built
Legendary tales grow
For every man and woman of whom boiling ambitions stir
Has a tale to tell, some small, some large
Some funny, many just simply cool and encouraging
Especially, if in the end, you become legend as I am legend
In your mind as I am in my mind
On every pathway I travel
And the hope is every pathway you travel as well.
http://www.amazon.com/Undaunted-Andre-D-Williams/dp/1598250140/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243866216&sr=8-1

No comments: